Monday, November 28, 2005

Anyone for Apple Pie?

One of Valerie's specialties is her crumb apple pie. Everyone always goes crazy over it. Of course she fixed one for Thaanksgiving. As the ladies were getting the deserts out after our Thanksgiving meal, I decided to stick one of Ronnie's paint balls into the apple pie. I doctored it all up and nobody was the wiser. But as my luck goes, this practical joke was about to be a dud. Wouldn't you know it, nobody wanted apple pie. All day long I asked people, "do you want apple pie?" The response was always negative. Finally, someone answered yes. My victim, Don Hallenbeck. As he was eating, he started making ugly faces and finally he discovered it. He didn't enjoy it as much as I did, but hey, that is how goes sometimes.

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

I'll take a slice! Happy Thanksgiving from San Francisco!