Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back

It seems to be the general conclusion that Christmas time is not a good time for bloggers. At least that is the excuse that I have found listed on various blog sites. If it works for them, I guess it can for me, too. Whether you count it as an excuse or not, the Christmas season was extremely busy for the Ellison family. My parents came up from West Virginia the Friday before Christmas. Saturday night, Christmas eve, things began to unravel. Justin got sick. We called our Dr. around 8:30 am Saturday morning. The doc on call was to return our call but never did. At 11:00 pm, we had to take him to the ER. The diagnosis was a severe virus that needed steriods to help cure. We found ourselves returning home 2:00 am Christmas morning. That was just the beginning. Of course when you have more than one kid, one by one they all get it. So to make a long story short Kayla got and still has it. Oh joy. None the less, we had a good time with my parents and family. I got just about all I was hoping for for Christmas (more on this later), except my Fat Boy Harley Davidson. Maybe next year.

No comments: