Friday, June 16, 2006

Poison

Well, I am here to report my first bout of Poison Ivy. I am highly allergic to it and it seems that I can catch it by jist seeing it. Oh, well such is life. A freind of mine said that when he was little he had it a time or two, but then one day he ate some of it and ever since then he hasn't got it. It sounds tempting and I almost tried it until I was reminded that what enters your body must exit it. I think you get the drift. Knowing my luck, I'd catch it. Are there any other suggestions?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Either that or........(you just might swell shut)

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Don't eat it, that method doesn't work. My brother tried that once and the results were terrible and he still gets it.

Joel Byer said...

TAKE...
1 finely ground donkey's hoof
1 tablespoon Lizard ear wax
3 cups, chopped, raw elephant liver
5 foot long strip, giraffe tongue

Mix ingredient together in large pan, boil for 3 minutes and serve.
Works for me everytime.

Anonymous said...

Check out some great poision ivy stories. http://www.poison-ivy.org/