Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Justin's 1st Golf Outing

My parents came up from West Virginia. With them they brought a gift for Justin. It was a set of golf clubs just his size. His was delighted. They come with a little bag with a shoulder strap and small towel. The next day, Tuesday, dad and I were going to play golf, but Justin got up before we left. When he saw what we were doing, he just had to go. I called the golf course and they said he could ride in the cart with us. So he quickly got his new putter and was in the car ready to go. He had a hoot but after about hole 14, he was ready for home. He slept nearly all the way home. Actually for his age, he can hit the ball fairly well. It looks like someday, dad and Justin will have some great times together on the golf course just like my dad and I have.

No comments: