Monday, December 11, 2006

Who's First?

As you read the news, you soon realize that we may experience a "first" this next election. As Americans, I believe that we will soon see either a black president or a woman president. The question is, who will be first? Well, since you asked, my opinion is....a black president. America is not ready for a woman president. Especially one like Hillary Clinton. My great prediction is that Hillary Clinton will never see the inside of the Oval Office as president.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I hope you're right!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are right about Hillary Matt. I think she wants more power such as a Supreme Court position. Presidents, if they are lucky only have 8 years of power. The SC is for life.

The Donaheys said...

I never thought of you as a prophet but I certainly hope you are a good one on this issue.

Eric said...

What about a black woman? Condi Rice maybe???