Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Once again we celebrate the day of love. I am a very fortunate man. I get to spend everyday of my life with the ones I love. First of all I feel extremely lucky to have my wife Vonnie as part of my life. I couldn't ask for a better wife. She is an awesome mother and an outstanding pastor's wife. I am fortunate to have someone who carries the burdens of our ministry. I think she does an outstanding job. Justin and Kayla are just bright spots in our lives. Their smiles and laughter may any dull day better. I thank God for our family and I want them and everyone else to know that I love them and that I am glad God brought us together.

1 comment:

Boog said...

You do have a wonderful family, Pastor Matt. I don't know how many times I've either mentioned to Troll or just to myself how wonderful Vonnie is. Your kids are adorable and I'm sure the new little one is going to be just as adorable. And yes, even though I don't say so to your face...you're not half bad either!!!