Friday, October 03, 2008

Vacation 2008

Starting tomorrow morning our family vacation officially begins. We are going to this cozy shack in Outer Banks, NC for a week. It has 8 bedrooms, 4 of which are king master bedrooms. 6 1/2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens a private pool, etc. We are 600 feet from the ocean and the crow's nest is supplied with one of the two hot tubs. Please pray for us that we will be able to enjoy such lousy accommodations. I am not as high-tech as my fellow bloggers (aka edgewise.com and the winding tale) so I will not post pics from the road. But then again, you are used to me going weeks without posting. See you next week.

4 comments:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

You will love it! We vacationed there this summer at a house that looks almost exactly like that one! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Brat!
Yours,
Uncle BS

Boog said...

I have just found that I'm harboring thoughts of one of the "Thou shalt nots"!! Hope you guys had a great time. You needed this badly.

Bex said...

Very cool! Looks like you guys are gonna have a great time.