Monday, February 06, 2006

Youth Convention '06

In case you haven't noticed, I have been away from my computer the past few days. Reason being, I was busy. This past week we were in the hospital almost everyday for an average of 5-6 hours each day. Then we found ourselves at the Central Pennsylvania Youth Convention for the last 4-5 hours of our day. But today we found ourselves back at 2268 State Route 44. It was a very tiring week but it was a blast. The convention this year was great. God showed Himself every night and we are grateful for it. There were young people who found help, answered calls to ministry and rededicated their lives to Christ. It was truly and honor and a privilege to be part of this convention. One of the exciting things about convention was the privilege to work with some of my best friends. Eric Kuhns, Doug Rine, Aaron McCarty, Dwight Rine, Lucas Shrout and the James Plank family. They're were many times that I just sat there on the platform and thought to myself, thank you God for allowing me this awesome privilege. There were many times of laughter, but what a joy to join together and witness victories around the alter and join together in the battle to help our young people find God.

No comments: