Monday, April 03, 2006

ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH!

Today the jury finished its diliberations on wether or not Moussaoui, the terrorist who was captured, was eligible for the death penalty. Their answer was "yes" on all counts. To this, I lend my support. Of course, I am an advocate of the death penalty. I believe in justice. This man was part of a major terrrorist act that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 people. For this, he should, and must, face the consequences for his actions. I am presently listening to family members who have lost loved ones in this terrorist act on Fox News. To hear their emotions and heartache only enforces my belief that justice must be served. As the verdict was read, a bilgerent Moussaui hollered and cursed America and all who love it. I cast my vote with the jury's decision.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

نعم ، الرجل ينبغي دفعت لوثيقه شرّيرة.

Aaron said...

Ditto, I think. :)