Friday, April 21, 2006

Improvement Is Good

My parents were in this past week and as usual, my dad and I took advantage of the time together to play a couple rounds of golf. Now, my dad is a feirce competitor, (even though he says he's not). So it is always my goal to beat him. The problem is, dad gets to play alot in West Virginia. I usually just play when we are together. So, when dad and I played on Tuesday, he already had 4 rounds under his belt. Me, I hadn't played since last summer. Needless to say I was a little rusty. The first round I played I shot a 106. NOT GOOD. I don't think that I have ever shot over 100. This was at White Deer Golf Course. On Thursday, we played again. This time at Liberty Valley Country Club in Danville. The good news is, this time I shot a 94. I was defintely impressed. With that kind of improvement, I should be to my usual game of 84/85 by my next round. I can't wait.

No comments: