Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mr. Mansfield

Yesterday evening, Vonnie and I enjoyed the evening at the Silvermoon Banquet Hall. The reason for dining there...The Pregnancy Care Center was putting on a banquet in effort to raise money for the Center. It is something that I feel is a great causeto give too. We enjoyed an excellent meal of grilled chicken, steamed veggies and boiled potatoes. For desert we had cheese cake and I had nearly six cups of coffe...decaf of course. YUK! After all the comotion was over the special speaker was Mr. Stephen Mansfield, the author of "The Faith of George W. Bush". He did a great job. I realize the list of important people I have met doesn't come close to Jon Plank's but hey, it's a start.

1 comment:

Joel Byer said...

So, this blog runs on coffee... makes personal note