Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cancelled

Last night, church was cancelled. I know. I know. Some people think that cancelling church is a sin (or close to it), but none-the-less, church was cancelled. How convinient for Valentine's Day!! I announced our cancelled service on our phone tree service and Pastor Tolley soon called back. He said, "You sounded way to excited in that announcement". Well, I could be holier-than-thou and say, "no way, I was really miffed because we cancelled", but then I would be lying (not good for pastors, you know). I will say, I really enjoying being snowed in. We had coffee, played games and spent time with the ones I love most on Valentine's Day 2007.

2 comments:

The Donaheys said...

Sure glad to hear that another GMC cancelled service last night. I feel much better now.

Jon Earls said...

Hey, it snowed so hard up north that I even canceled my services on Wednesday as well.

Sure our weather was in the sixties, but I needed some excuse...

Just kidding, I actually did cancel church but due to sickness.