Monday, October 15, 2007

Troy, Missouri


As you have probablly already read on other blogs, Revs. James Plank, Aaron McCarty, Matt Ellison and Jon Plank went to Troy, Missouri for a local IHC. We had a blast. God's presence was with us in many of the services. While we went primarily to minister to and encourage the people there, we also had a great time together. When you leave the central Pennsylavania area, you realize how fotunate we are to have so many "sister" churches around us. I believe we were a blessing to them all. Jim preached extremely well. Aaron preached a superb message and sang as good as I've ever heard him sing. Jon ripped up the piano as usual and provided us all with wonderful humor. I had never said this to anyone but my wife, but ever since I graduated my dream has aleays been to some how be able to be in a ministry team with Jim, Jon, Aaron and myself. I was overwhelmed when Jim called and proposed the idea. A dream come true. I am amazed how God keeps His promises. He said He will give you the desires of your heart I you will serve Him. It was an experience I will always cherish. Needless to say, our trip began and ended with laughter. It was great. Here are some pics, some of which are probablly duplicates you have seen elsewhere. But none-the-less, here they are.

Pastor Day

Ready for Home

Our fine dining.
Jon rippin' it up

IHC Banner
What a beautiful church


The only bear butt I will ever post
Practice.
Beautiful


Ha. Ha. Ha.





Nice.

St. Louis Arch
Jim's unique picture taking style.
St. Louis Cardinals Home Field
St. Louis Rams Arena
People at the bottom of the arch.





Checking in.
A limo picked us up.
My room
Jon blogging?






2 comments:

Aaron said...

Riiight!!

Bex said...

If you make a cd...put me on your waiting list! I thought it was funny that you got a ride in a limo and then got an air mattress! HAHAHAHA! Seriously, it looked like a great trip!