Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Dad with three great kids.
Guest Speaker - Frank Hiedler
Jeffery & Adrian Duttry
Carrie & Craig Burkey
Brenda & Lance Pardoe

I must start off by saying that I am one proud dad. Justin, Kayla and Tyler are wonderful kids. (Tyler hasn't had much time to prove himself, but I feel it coming on). I thank God for giving Vonnie and I three healthy kids. I couldn't ask for a better family. A great wife, three lovable kids...what more could you ask for. At the New Columbia God's Missionary Church our tradition for Father's Day gifts are fresh. homemade pies. The men seem to enjoy this rather than the .99
cent hammer they could get. None the less, it is a neat time together and the pies are delicious. This year we had 45 pies made with only 3 or 4 left over. All in all....a good day!

1 comment:

Andy Plank said...

What a bummer, when I finally qualify for a fathers day pie and I'm not able to collect :-(