Friday, August 29, 2008

The Fight Is On


On a much anticipated day, presidential hopeful John McCain announced his Vice President selection. In my humble opinion, it was a brilliant choice, a beautiful political move that I believe will help McCain move into the White House come January. Gov. Sarah Palin is a pro-life mother of five. Her husband is a member of the United Steel Union and a life long fisherman. Her son is soon to be deployed in the US Army fighting for freedom. She won a very competitive campaign in Alaska on Political Reform. I am still not a huge fan, a bandwagon rider, of John McCain, but todays announcement gives me a little more assurance that, we the Republican Party, will retain the White House.

2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

Woo-Hoo!!! I like them BOTH!

Bex said...

Ummmm....no. lol See ya at the polls in November! LOL *It's all in good fun but in all seriousness I think this is a good choice for the Dems. Time will tell!