Tuesday, January 24, 2006

You Sold Me On It

This past week we recieved our credit card bill. On it was two charges that we did not make. The funny thing is, they were not for purchases at Boscov's, Walmart, or Cooley's furniture. They were for, get this, Fraud Protection Plan and Payment Protection. When I called about these charges, it was admitted by the card company that I had not signed up for these. Indeed, they had made a mistake. One was a charge of $14.00 and the other was for $68.00. The very thing I supposedly was paying them for obviously does not work properly because even with such great protection, I was still charged. Of course, they had the nerve to ask me if would like to go ahead and sign up. I felt like saying, "Sure, can I have a lifetime membership? I'm sold on it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have totoally wowed me! I thought ministers lived by faith not credit cards.