Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is Hillary a threat in 2008?

Recently I was in an interesting discussion. The matter at hand was, "Is Hillary Clinton a threat in the 2008 elections?" As you may know, posted on Jon Plank's blog, the results of this discussion are laid bare. You will notice that I alone said no, she will not even make the primary. I have many reasons for my decision and I will not be swayed on my thoughts. First off, I don't think there are as many people that like her as the media would like you to believe. I think it is all a bunch of hyped-up coverage. Secondly, I do not think that America as a whole is ready for a woman president, even if her name is Hillary Clinton. In my humble opinion, a woman president will not be threat until at least 2016. But, Hollywood is helping us prepare for it with a popular TV program called Commander in Chief. It is about a woman who is Vice-President but becomes President because the President dies. This show apparently has been on the rise in popularity. Yes, with propaganda like this I believe we will see a woman president some day, but it will not be a major threat until 2016, in my opinion!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am too a threat! Everybody adores me, and I'm wildly popular not just with the mainstream media but also with the common ordinary working class person. Just who do you think kept Bill from sinking under all his scandals, huh? First the presidency then the world! After of course I figure out just what I believe in.
Liberal fringe wackos of the world - UNITE!